6/23/09

HP Pavilion dv6000 reviews


The HP Pavilion dv6000 Entertainment Notebook PC features a 15.4-inch widescreen display with HP Bright View technology for high-quality digital entertainment. It also features the latest AMD Turion? 64 X2 mobile technology, built-in HP Pavilion Webcam and discrete NVIDIA GeForce graphics with Pure Video technology. – HP
Users Experience:
Since last one year, I’m quite happy with the system (HP Pavilion dv6000). Overall performance is good - it’s pretty fast while copying data from external storage. I have not done any other memory intensive programming or gaming yet. Only issue I had was with its charging. There was problem with power adapter. I called HP support and they promptly shipped another adapter free of cost since laptop was in warranty. Other than that, I have never faced any problem and I’m quite happy with my laptop, recently I have bought the HP Pavilion dv6000 Battery to enlarge the using time when unplug to the AC. And it works well :)
In a word, the HP Pavilion dv6000 is rather a good laptop both in the work and life.

All right reserved!
Related blog: Shopping Sharing
WorldPress
Related information:
HP Pavilion dv6000 Battery
Dell INSPIRON 6000 Battery
Fujitsu LifeBook B6210 Battery
Dell XPS M1330 battery